Monday, April 30, 2007

Person.com Where You Can Get Personal


~~~

Person.com has to be the funkiest and different dating site I have seen. I had to join to check out some of the features, but I had the most fun. My only regret is that I am not available for the dating seen, because if I was I would be hitting this site every day until I found me the girl of my dreams.

The thing about Person.com - webcams, chat, personals is that you seem to have so much more interaction with the people there. My best part of the site is the “Hot or Not” competition where you get to rate and comment on the contestants. None of the photos are explicit that I came across and all the girls were really nice.

You can also choose to interact via webcam, online chat, forums, play and flirt games and they even have a blog. I tell you, if you are single you have to check this one out.

0 comments: