Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Number Nine Is Alive! Welcome SBizzTech!

I didn't think I would ever do it, I mean I already have 8 blogs, but recently number nine was born and I've called it SBizzTech, which stands for Sire’s Business and Technology blog, and so you see another blog has blogging well come to life. In reality it was quite easy as all I did was connect the wires, flew my kite and joyfully watched as the lightning charges hit sending life into my newest money maker. I hope to have this accepted by PPP in 90 days, hopefully sooner. Then I will submit it to all the other sites that I have named in this blog.

Why another blog? Because I noticed that blogs concentrating on these topics have a higher pay rate and I was losing out on too many opportunities. My aim is to make a minimum of $500 per week through blogging. It is going to stretch my ability some but then there is nothing wrong with a bit of a challenge.

Ah yes, I can see Hawaii on the horizon as I type

0 comments: