Thursday, May 17, 2007

Take The Plunge Get Your Own Domain And Make Money

I have proved that once you host a blog on your own domain you can actually make money! For a small investment of $6.95 per month you can host many blogs and own them 100%. Unlike many community blogs, whatever you make on you own blogs is 100% yours. I have two possible sites that people can join at BlogSire and it's surprising how such a small investment can set you right up. I personally use LunarPages and find them a great host.

Because I host my own blogs I can market it myself and use whatever SEO tactics I can come up with to get a good search engine ranking. I also know that anything my blogs generate belongs to me. The fact that most paid to blog sites (see the latest one to join HERE) prefer blogs that are self hosted bloggers who prefer free site are seriously limiting their earning potential.

I am currently earning on average $300 a week through blogging alone, and that is by just doing it part time. It can be done, you just need a small investment and a little effort. All it takes is 2 paid posts ( min of $10) to pay for approximately 2 months of hosting.

0 comments: