Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Seduce Mirelly Taylor? You Bet!


~~~

Wouldn’t you just love the chance at seducing a beautiful, sexy and really hot celebrity? I don’t mean any run of the mill celebrity either as I’m talking about the beautiful actress Mirelly Taylor. Now she is hot, and if the name doesn’t ring a bell you would have seen her on movies such as Kiss Me Again and Serving Sara and television shows including “Las Vegas”, “Punk’d”, and “Numb3rs”. You don’t believe me do you? Well it’s really true, just read on to find out more.

You can get a good look at her by rushing over to Free videos at GoFish.com. You can see her in the flesh as she explains the rules on how you win a date. Contestants will then respond with their own videos and users will vote on which one they think is the best. Once it’s down to the final three, Mirelly herself will vote on the date of her choice. It could be you so what are you waiting for?

The competition will run for 14 weeks and you can check out the hilarious video submissions at GoFish now! If I was the lucky winner I would lover to take her out to a nice quiet restaurant, not one of those noise cafes. I would love to be able to learn more about her and the things she would love to do with her life. I’d love to find out the stuff that really excites her in this world and to find out what she has a passion for. My Ultimate goal? Just to be with her again.

0 comments: