Monday, May 07, 2007

Book Keeping For Peace Of Mind


~~~

Probably the biggest headache in running a business would be the book keeping side of it, at least it is for me. I've gone through that many accountants and most of them were only in it for what they can get. Instead of making it simple they made it so complicated that no-one but an accountant could understand it. In fact one accountant couldn't work out what the other one did.

What really surprised me is that one recommended quickbooks accounting to me but didn't know how to use it himself. Fortunately I found someone who knew the program and it turned out to be a very good package. It even (the package I bought) came complete with Payroll which certainly made that side of it a lot easier.

I had my accountant do my book keeping when it may have been better to employ someone like accountingparadise.com as they deal solely with the book keeping side of companies. They realize whet it;s like to start a new business so they have packages that start at only $50 per month. They certainly would have save me a lot of headaches.

0 comments: