Thursday, May 10, 2007

Buy One Year Get One Year Free Web Host Deal

For those looking for a web host it's always nice to have a choice. I personally use LunarPages which I find is a fantastic host for your blog, and is also something that you really need if you are serious about blogging for money. I've now also found you another unique and excellent offer.


Affordable Windows Hosting and Web Design



Manic Webs Inc are an affordable web hosting company who are offering a buy one year of web hosting and receive the second year for free with 24/7 support. Web hosting starts at only $6.99 a month. You can get this back with only a single post. I'm currently averaging $300 per week because I host my own blogs. You can increase your own potential blog earning revenue by taking the next step and hosting your own blogs.

0 comments: