Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Come On Guys Increase Your Revenue With PayPal

I was shocked to see that there are so many sites that do not offer PayPal as an option for buying products online. Don't they realize that they are throwing away a large group of potential buyers. I know this for a fact because I am in the process of buying a digital video camcorder with my blogging money and I wanted to get one online using the funds in my PayPal account. The reason for getting it online is simply because I can save close to $300. Now that is a pretty good saving. The only problem is apart from eBay, I can't find one Aussie merchant who will accept PayPal. This is so annoying, here I am a prospective customer and they are going to lose the sale because they are lacking this particular option. I'd buy the eBay version, but they only offer the NTSC format and I require the PAL one.

So if there are any prospective merchants out there, do yourself a favour and join PayPal. It's just one more service you would be offering your customers and without it you could be losing potential customers.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

0 comments: