Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Blogging Your Way To A Higher Ranking.

Bloggers this is a really good way to increase your Technorati Ratings and hopefully your Google PR will follow.

I have successfully completed several reviews of other peoples blogs as a way of increasing my Technorati ranking ranking to great success. This will in turn hopefully also increase my Google PR.

I am now looking for more blogs to review. The way it works is I do a review of your blog and then you would do a review of mine. In essence we will be exchanging links, but it is more than just that as there is every chance that people seeing my review will visit your blog and the reverse would be true. So if you have a wordpress or blogspot blog and would like to participate, please leave me a comment.

You can choose between the following blogs.

BlogSire
SBizzTech
Well Blog Me!

0 comments: