Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Why The Hell Do We Blog?

Have you ever wondered why we blog? For a lot of people blogging is fun, but that is not the only reason for blogging. One may like to keep an online personal journal that they want to share with the world, sort of like a diary but not one that you keep locked away.

My initial reason for blogging was to get noticed by the search engines as I have several web pages I wanted to promote, mainly:

The Elusive Pot of Gold
Visit BlogSire's Games Palace!
My Web Template Store

As its well known that search engines like changing and regularly updated content blogging can be seen as a great way to fill this need. Make it interesting enough, add a google adsense and it can even earn you money. If you blog has an rss feed you can use this to your advantage for an even quicker uptake by certain major search engines..and so Well Blog Me! was born.
Above all else, my main reason for doing it now is not only because its fun but because I make damn good money out of it. For those interested you should check out my tutorial on how to blog for money.

Well Blog Me!

BlogSire

0 comments: