Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Some Inspiring Quotes

For those of us that may be having a bad day I just thought I'd post some inspiring quotes. I found some of these quotes and I wanted to share them with you. I hope your bad days are few and far between.

And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
- Abraham Lincoln

One of the things I keep learning is that the secret of being happy is doing things for other people.
- Dick Gregory

Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life.
- Burton Hills

Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
- Storm Jameson

Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
- Margaret B. RunbeckVast grassy field and blue skyline

May you live all the days of your life.
- Jonathan Swift

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
- Helen Keller

0 comments: