Wednesday, December 13, 2006

See I Told Ya Blogging Does Pay!

Blogsvertise have set me another task which I have completed, and you can see it here. Both finished tasks were accepted within 24 hours. Again they have promised to pay me TEN DOLLARS, payment due within a month. I would now assume this is the standard fee.

I recommend that this would be a good company to join. It seems that we can make money from doing something we love.

So far Blogitive is my best task supplier, then Boggingads and now Blogsvertise. The beauty of being a member of all three is that when one doesn't have a task, the other does, so I am kept busy.

The last task. Of course its always good to have another blog to enter so why not join us at BlogFeast You will be surprised to see some of your friends already there.

Well Blog Me!
The Elusive Pot of Gold
The Pot of Gold Forum
The Games Palace
Cool huh?

Well Blog Me!
Pot Of Gold Forum

0 comments: