Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Dear Mum!


Hiya mum, it's been awhile since my last letter, but that doesn't mean you haven't been on my mind. I know I haven't been the easiest of kids to raise, but you have never been one to complain and always did what you though was best for me. I realize that now but I wish I knew it sooner so that I would not have been such a pain in the arse.

Not much has changed since the last letter, the kids are still a pain, and yes I remember all the times you told me I would understand when I had my own kids. As usual you were right. Still this letter is mainly to tell you how much I love you and appreciate all that you have done for me.

By the time you get this letter you should also get your mothers day gifts. I tell you mum, you are going to love it. I finally had the time to organize it but only because dotflowers.com made it so easy. Their webpage is a breeze to surf nad they have so may other gifts for all occasions. You may want to use it yourself.

Anyway mum, all my love. Hope to see you soon.

0 comments: