Friday, February 09, 2007

Bloggers Make Even More Money With PayPerPost

I just want to bring to everyones attention that the fact that PayPerPost have made some huge changes to their site, for the benefit of all us bloggers. From now on you will probably see the following button on the end of a majority of my posts:


This is PayPerPost's new "Review My Post program!" By putting this button at the end of every post on all my blogs I can invite new people to review my blog posts! When someone clicks on this button they will be taken to PayPerPost's sign up page. In this way a special opportunity is created JUST FOR THEM! The $7.50 opportunity asks them to write a post in their blog reviewing the post on my blog.Not only will I earn money but there is also the possibility that hundreds of links will point to my blogs. As soon as the new Postie gets paid for reviewing my blog you I get paid $7.50!So do us both a favour and click on the button now.


If there are any reason why you wouldn't like to join PayPerPost, I would be really interested. Don't forget you get paid for doing the post.You may also notice in the right column that I now am an afilliate for them. As a member you can be one as well, and your earning potential will certainly increase.

0 comments: