Monday, September 18, 2006

Wedding Plans And Sky Diving.



For all of those who are reading this, I want you to know that as a married man of some twenty odd years, if I was to do it all again I’d like to do it all differently. Naturally I would have a hard task to convince the wife, but then it would certainly make for some interesting times. We had what you would call a traditional wedding, the white dress, the church and the limousines. I think I’d like to do something more exciting.

Imagine getting married while parachuting out of the plane. Naturally the ceremony would have to be quick (a definite plus) while in free fall, and once that was complete a quick kiss, the chutes open and you land in the midst of your cheering guests.

Just to be different how about a theme wedding. I love bowling so I would even consider having the wedding, photos and reception in a bowling alley. I’d make sure everyone came dressed in the “Happy Days” 60’s theme and that the cheap wedding favors matched the theme. There is so much one can do, it’s absolutely mind-boggling.

0 comments: