Friday, September 15, 2006

For The Love Of A Car!


Men and women alike have always had a love for exotic cars. I am no different. Cars to me can be a thing of beauty and a wild beast all rolled into one. My favourite has always been the Ferrari, the prancing horse signifying that wild beast trapped under the hood ready to gallop at the slightest pressure on the accelerator. Of course it has to be read, and if I had a choice it would have to be the classic Dino Ferrari. I loved that car, and I had a chance to buy one once and I let it slip through my fingers, one of my life’s regrets.

Of course had JDM motors been around then I would have that car in my garage today. They could have organized everything for me including finance. They would have given me all the right advice so that I would not over finance the car. They would explain how the car loan would depend on the car's purchase price less down payment, rebates, and trade-in value. How other costs can influence how much loan I needed. They would also explain how any extras I would want would increase the actual loan and therefore the repayments. I would have had peace of mind. I may just have to go over there to see what cars they have on offer. Maybe my Dino is there waiting for me.

0 comments: