Saturday, September 16, 2006

A Family Vacation Is What I Need


Holidays are around the corner
The families on my back
It would certainly be a corker
If I could get on the right track

Family Vacation Packages I need
That’s definitely the solution
I must act with fair speed
And it’s certainly my resolution

To go online to Fairfield Getaways
And to source my destination
Their site is simple and not a maze
It needs no translation

They have so many places to go
I could take the family to Hawaii
Or maybe they would prefer the snow
Perhaps Florida would be the bee’s knee

It’s certain I must decide
Should I book the weekend?
And take just my bride
But where shall I the children send

No, for sure the family I must take
For a holiday we all deserve
For a certainty this Holiday I must make
So good times we can all observe

0 comments: