Thursday, May 10, 2007

I Absolutely Love PayPerPost


I just love blog advertising because it is a fantastic way for me to earn money from blogging. I've only been a member of PayPerPost since January 07 and I have already made over $1600 and that's from just posting in my spare time. Add to that their affiliate and the review me programs, this site really rocks.

I especially love the review me program, because every time some one reviews on of my posts, not only do I make $7.50 I also get a link to my blog. I can't keep telling you enough how much this site rocks. From the amount and quality of opportunities to the way the money keeps rolling in there just ain't no better site to join.

So far I've bought a great Panasonic Lumix digital camera with the money, which is going to be great for adding photos to my blogs, and I amm well on the way to getting a digital cam corder which is really going to make me a hit-tech blogger. Thanks heaps to PayPerPost

0 comments: