Saturday, July 19, 2008

Zemanta's Mozilla AddOns A Blogger's Best FriendIs

Mozilla FirefoxImage via WikipediaI have used Zemanta on my Wordpress blogs for awhile now and I reckon that it is one of the most useful blogging tools ever because it makes the life of a blogger so much easier. It does this my finding post related images and links that you can add to your post with a simple click. Truth be told I wasn't too worried about how it would work on other platforms because they didn't interest me as I had my Wordpress plugin.

How remiss of me not to think of those poor bloggers who wanted to use other blogging platforms such as the following;

# Blogger
# TypePad
# Wordpress.com
# LiveJournal
# Movable Type

Lucky for them that Zemanta hadn't forgotten them and had incorporated a fantastic Mozilla Firefox AddOn I was fortunate enough to come across this thanks to a comment on my Zemanta Is Truly A Useful Blogging Tool and thanks to Jure, who left the comment, I am now able to use it on this blog as well.

So, if you have an English blog and haven't installed this Mozilla AddOn I seriously suggest you pull your finger out and get a move on.
Zemanta Pixie

0 comments: