Thursday, March 29, 2007

Giving SFI MArketing A Go

It's probably been nearly two years since I joined SFI Marketing and I can safely say I haven't made much from it. In total it's been a little under $9, but I want to be honest, it is my fault more than theirs.

Like most people who join affiliates I joined this one thinking all I had to do was post the link on my web pages and the money would start to roll in. Unfortunately in the real world if you want to do well at anything, you have to put in the time. I think being an Australian made it more difficult as nay products I ordered had to come from the US, and so it would be so much easier for US citizens.

What I really needed to attain some success was to achieve EA status and I never bothered. My greatest mistake. Without EA status I did not lock in my position in the SFI enabling me to earn income on those who sign under me. Also as an EA I save up to 56% on their products getting it at wholesale prices. I have used a small portion of my blogging money in order to give SFI a fair go. I will try it for 6 months and let you know of my progress.

For those interested in savings on products world wide you may want to have a look at their Nice Offers and for those who want to join this journey with me check the [url=http://www.moreinfo247.com/8901505/FREE]SFI Marketing[/url] link.

As an affiliate you can offer all of the following products.

IAHBE which is International Association of Home Business Entrepreneurs champions of the home business lifestyle.
Verumi your very own store that has products from natural cleaners for the home to telecommunications.
Great Domania a domain registration service.

So it seems I have started an interesting path and we shall see how it turns out over the next six months.

Introducing the SlashMySearch.com Search N Earn Program. Get paid to use our search engine. Join now for free!

0 comments: