Monday, January 15, 2007

Fuelmyblog, The Great Blog Promoter

NEWS FLASH! A new source for promoting your blogs has just been found! Fuelmyblog is truly a Great Wall Of Blogs! I mean literally. You should go and have a look if you don't believe me. They will advertise your blog for free and it's an great way of getting another one way link that Google loves so much.

Why do they do it? I don't know, I don't ask silly questions when I see a good safe opportunity to advertise my blogs, I just jump in and take it. It is so easy to set up as well, and once you have reserved a spot, yes you pick your own spot for your blog, it's yours to keep for 5 years.

Now there are only so many spots per page and the page size won't be increased to allow for more ads, so don't miss your opportunity to reserve a spot now.
Well Blog Me!

BlogSire

0 comments: